Looking for energetic, East Coast-based Business Development Executive to grow our law firm and government business (U.S., East Coast)
Are you a competitive, type-A personality with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves the exhilaration of closing a big sale? Do you thrive on being part of a bright, creative team who works on stimulating projects? This may be the position for you!
We are looking to hire a Business Development Executive to sell strategic communication services to lawyers in the private sector and the government. We provide services to lawyers with high-stakes disputes where thoughtfully designed visual communication often makes the difference between winning and losing.
Z-Axis is one of the most respected visual presentation consulting firms in our industry and we have the facts to prove it. We’re recognized for setting precedent in courtroom presentations. Our strength is developing innovative solutions for presenting complex issues. Our clients are lawyers who represent the United States and international corporations.
- Achieve sales goals selling professional services with long sales cycles to lawyers.
- Build long-term relationships by providing quality customer service to clients.
- Enjoy working independently and as a team player and liaison between the client and Z-Axis production team.
- Sell our services by giving presentations to large and small groups on weekly basis.
- Must be able to add value by thinking both creatively and factually.
- As a consultant must show basic knowledge of the legal industry, visual communication.
- Use CRM software to schedule weekly sales calls, presentations, and client meetings.
- Occasional overnight travel.
- Have achieved success selling professional consulting services to senior level decision makers in corporations or law firms.
- Must be able to work independently from home office
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, team player with optimistic attitude
- Professional, responsive customer service skills a must
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Must be organized with keen attention to detail and strong computer skills.
- University degree with 5 years of professional sales experience desired.
Z Axis offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
This position is base, plus commission and bonuses and benefits. Send CV and cover letter to Stephanie.email@example.com.