Sales Consultant- Visual Communications for Legal Services (London)
Our international business is growing rapidly. We are looking to add another business development professional to join our sales team. It you have consistent success exceeding sales goals and 5 years of experience selling professional consulting services that have long sales cycles you will fit with our international sales team.
Z-Axis is a visual communications consulting firm whose specialty is developing strategic and persuasive presentations for large, complex legal disputes globally. We are a well-established firm, widely respected for our superb abilities and innovations in producing high caliber graphics, animations and models that make complicated situations, facts, and more persuasive and easily understood. We are headquartered in Colorado, with offices in Dallas, Los Angeles and London.
- Meet sales goals by selling high priced products/professional services to with long sales cycles to lawyers.
- Build long-term relationships with highly educated, sophisticated clients by providing quality customer service.
- Enjoy working independently yet demonstrate strong team player skills as the liaison between the client and Z-Axis production team.
- Sell our services by giving presentations to large and small groups on weekly basis face-to-face or online.
- Must be able to add value by thinking both creatively and factually (right brain/left brain). Having an understanding of the legal industry, visual communication and selling professional services is helpful.
- Use CRM software to schedule weekly sales calls, presentations, demos and client meetings.
- Must meet with London law firms weekly and occasionally travel to other countries.
- Have achieved success selling professional consulting services to senior level decision makers in corporations or law firms.
- Experience selling internationally across different time zones.
- Must be able to work independently from home yet have strong interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, team player with optimistic attitude
- Professional, responsive customer service skills a must
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Must be organized with keen attention to detail and strong computer skills
- University degree with 5 years of professional sales experience desired.
This is an interesting, exciting and creative business. Our employees are bright and passionate about what they do with strong work-ethic and this is a company where everyone makes a difference. If this environment appeals to you, you have the skills and experience we’re seeking, this could be a good career for you.
Z Axis offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
This position is base, plus commission and bonuses and benefits. Our sales team works from home and live within a short commute from London. The position requires weekly meetings in London and conference calls and online presentations to clients in other countries. Occasional travel is required. Please APPLY with your CV and cover letter. We will appoint as soon as we meet the right candidate so please don’t delay in applying.