Hiring: Experienced Producers
Z-Axis is looking for an experienced producer to partner with lawyers and experts to translate their data and legal strategy into a visual story that supports and clarifies their arguments. You would be part of a team of producers, animators, artists, and programmers who are passionate about developing solutions for displaying complex information and have fun doing it!
This client-facing position requires strong technical, engineering, and mathematical skills as well as someone who is a visual and creative thinker. Our producers manage all aspects of a case from concept and design through production while meeting deadlines and keeping on budget. This person must have strong interpersonal skills to successfully coordinate with the production team members, subject matter experts, and lawyers.
If you have the intellectual curiosity of a scientist and the creativity to visualize innovative presentation solutions, then consider joining our team.
- Experience creating legal presentations for complex disputes desired but not a must.
- Client-facing, interpersonal skills verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret data using written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical ability with some experience with graphics
- The ability to clearly communicate requirements and instructions to artists and animators
- Must be an independent, self-starter as well as a team-player who can work with different personalities under pressure.
- Customer-focused, work ethic. Does what it takes to deliver a quality product on time.
- Experience and skills in developing innovative design concepts, animation, video and digital production and/or game development.
- Exceptional reasoning ability: Solves practical problems and uses mathematical skills (especially algebra, geometry and computation).
- Proficient language skills: Ability to comprehend complex materials, interpret them and write and respond verbally to questions.
- Visual creativity and problem solving: A curiosity for sticking with a problem and uncovering creative solutions.
Contact us at [email protected]